Unapologetically Grandma

My journey to learning to embrace growing older & all the changes that come with it.

♥Friends♥


Saturday, June 15, 2024

Let's Get This Journey Started #UnapologeticallyGrandma


I got a recent #promotion at #work.

I am very #grateful for it as I've had to switch orgs several times to get here.

I need one more level promotion to get to my goal spot - the spot where I make enough money to afford all of my bills and have a little left over.

 

I am divorced I am a dog mom

I have four adult children - two still spend a lot of time with me, one spends Sundays and other random days, and one lives in another state. One lives full-time with me and one splits her (and my two grandkids) time between my home and her brother's. #adultchildren

 

I work 50-60 hour corporate job weeks (women in leadership)

I watch two of my grandkids 5 days a week, opposite my own work schedule.

 

This is what almost 50 looks like. Join me on the journey! #lifesjourney

 

**To be added to my women's newsletter, please email me directly at gracelynnemacallister@outlook.com

 



No comments:

Post a Comment