Unapologetically Grandma

My journey to learning to embrace growing older & all the changes that come with it.

♥Friends♥


Thursday, June 20, 2024

#BibleStudy #WomensBibleStudy #JournalThroughTheBible

and @ Unapologetically Grandma ☻

 


I have had this in my heart for years. I keep saying I'm going to do 365 devotional days or that I'm going to finally journal through the Bible and something gets me off track.

So, help me by joining me! Hold me accountable.

Plus I'd love you all to test this for me before I release it for others to purchase and do on their own.

We can do it and interact via blog posts or we can create a Facebook page or group, Zoom meeting (camera or no camera) --let me know!

So many have studies for the New Testament, I am starting with the Old Testament and working my way through it. I feel the whole of it is important.

Want to join in, send me an email (the email is in the sidebar), comment on this post, Join my Christian Bloggers GroupChristian Bloggers Group, and/or contact me on Facebook --- Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment